Project Chrono Tutorial
January 9-13, 2017
- Dan Negrut and Radu Serban, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Alessandro Tasora, University of Parma, Italy
- Mechanical Engineering Building, Room 1153ME
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1513 University Avenue, Madison, WI
- For participants from industry: $900
- For participants from federal/state organizations: $300
- For participants from academia: $200
Registration fee covers:
- Training material
- Reception (Tuesday evening)
- Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks each day of the tutorial (no breakfast/lunch on Monday)
A block of fifteen rooms at the Wisconsin Union Hotel are now available for Chrono Tutorial attendees to reserve. The rate is $149 per night for a double occupancy room. These are the only types of rooms available during these dates. Check in time is 3:00 pm on 01/08 and check out is at 11:00 am on 01/13. To make a reservation, call 608-263-2600 and mention the Group Name “Chrono.” Reservations must be received by the morning of December 20th, 2016. After that, reservations will be considered on a space and rate availability basis.
Note: for those that require state or federal rate hotel rooms, please mention this when booking. There are specific arrangements that need to be made when reserving your room.
For more information about hotel options in Madison, refer to this document.
Access UW-Madison Wireless as a Guest
Refer to this link for instructions to login to UW-Madison’s wireless as a guest: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=22915#guests
Day-by-day schedule pdf